anyone knowledgable that i could speak to through pm email or phone re my choices?

Discussion in 'Investment Strategy' started by justine77, 27th Jun, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. justine77

justine77 Well-Known Member

I am wondering please, if theres anyone experienced and knowledgable that would be willing to chat to me privately by pm, email or phone re choices i have for investing and earning.

I have someone in my family who has a serious health condition and its really important i find ways for income and better financial security asap.

Finding the best path for me of various choices, needs thought, possibly over time but is important that happens this year or asap.

If there are people i could pm with, privately or chat through email or phone i'd be grateful.

Thanks.

2. Simon Moore

Simon Moore Residential & Commercial Mortgage Broker Business Member

Level 2 287 Collins St Melbourne VIC 3000
    Hi Justine,

Sorry to hear about your sick family member.

It sounds like you might need holistic financial advice, where in Australia are you located?

MTR likes this.
  3. Kangaroo

Kangaroo Well-Known Member

Sick to hear that .

Please tell more without disclosing names, street etc. , so that more people will be able to evaluate and be able to help. Currently your description is too general for people to even start thinking of anything.

4. thatbum

thatbum Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that about the family health issues. I do want to say though, I think the better financial security "asap" is a dangerous attitude to have when approaching property or any sort of investment decisions.

Nearly all the disaster stories I've heard have stemmed from poor and risky decisions made because the person felt like they needed to do something quickly - too quickly for proper learning and DD.

You should be realistic about the timeframes you have - in many situations, its more time than you realise.

Jess Peletier, Sackie, Gockie and 3 others like this.
  5. justine77

justine77 Well-Known Member

thank you for all your comments.
    I look at ways to improve income or have passive income from my property
    eg rent rooms
    build a unit to rent build
    build an upstairs to rent.
    knock down the house and build 2 storey duplex and rent or sell one or both.

But in fact i cant do anything currently till i have more income
    because despite plenty of equity i still need more income in order to obtain bank loans so i can do anything.
    The timing might not be quite right as there are other things i need to attend to currently still this year before i can work on more income.
    Or i'll find ways of earning more, that i can do without many changes to my property , or with the income and savings that i do have,
    Thank you for your suggestions.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia