Crypto Anyone heard of keys to freedom - crypto subscription group

Discussion in 'Other Asset Classes' started by shelleykins, 24th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. shelleykins

shelleykins Well-Known Member

Hi I just sat through a Webinar from the above group on cryptocurrency trading - was being promoted through Stuart zadel. It seemed OK but a bit heavy on the sell (IE need to join by tomorrow night...) leaving me a quite wary. Does anyone have experience with them? Main players seem to be Mitch sanders, Derek yazwa and dirk?
    Thanks for any replies

2. Ouga

Ouga Well-Known Member

"Trying is the first step towards failure" Homer
    Man, don't get suck in the hype and scams.
    I have not heard of the group, but if they knew how to trade profitably, why would they share - especially in cryptos where swings can be massive.
    If you want to be involved in the space, just select a few of the top coins and hold.

timmy, spludgey and shelleykins like this.
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

What are you hoping to get out of the subscription?

It probably won't offer you anything that you can't obtain for free with a bit of research.

shelleykins likes this.
  4. shelleykins

Thanks Ouga
    I just did some further googling and one of the people is on the binvested website as well as a case study...
    I was reading the posts by hammer, who was also suggesting the same thing. Sounds like good advice.

hammer likes this.
  5. hammer

hammer Well-Known Member

If you're just starting out in crypto, keep it simple. Follow this and you can't go too far wrong.

Don't put in anything that you can't afford to lose. It's the wild west out there...

shelleykins likes this.
  6. noogie60

noogie60 Well-Known Member

We are well at the phase of having taxi drivers and shoe shiners talking about it.
    The smart money has already cashed out, taken profits and only left in the game some "play money"

Last edited: 25th Jan, 2018
  7. Mitch Sanders

Mitch Sanders New Member

Hey Shellykins,

Thanks for attending our FREE webinar. The guys/gals who have posted above have made some really good points. There certainly is a lot of FREE info on the internet, the only thing to be wary of is to follow people without proven results.

Dirk, Derrick & myself have been actively trading and holding cryptocurrency for many years.

I personally bought BTC at $100USD in 2013, LTC in 2013 at $2USD and ETH in 2016 at $10USD.

If the pressure of joining our program before the deadline we have set is too much for you, then you are welcome to do so after the fact it will just be at the retail price, instead of the discounted price.

Hopefully this answers all of your questions

Thanks,
    Mitch Sanders

Last edited by a moderator: 5th Feb, 2018
  8. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

Why are all the property gurus/spruikers/mentors now getting into crypto?
    Nathan Birch, Stuart Zadel, Dymphna...... I'm sure there are more

charttv likes this.
  9. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

Why do I feel like they aren't the keys to Shelley's (financial) freedom but to Mitch's???

shelleykins, Kassy and Guest like this.
  10. User19570

User19570 New Member

Feedback I've heard is that they up the sales pressure even more when they try to hype up and pressure their customers to join their special club. All you need to do is hand over $30,000 for a twelve month membership, or $50,000 for the diamond version!

That's JUST to be part of their insider club, not even looking at what you would invest in cryptocurrencies, plus; as they point out, there are no guarantees. I'd wager that a majority of their members are at retirement age or already retired, bamboozled by the jargon and just ready to be parted with large chunks of money.

Take a look at their own website, to see how they do this:
    Keys To Freedom Black Ops Special Offer

shelleykins likes this.
  11. Guest

Guest Guest

I wonder how well their tips have gone over the last few months :rolleyes:

Danyool likes this.
  12. charttv

charttv Well-Known Member

because spruiking is possibly all they know and can be lucrative. The methodology and framework for spruiking is relatively constant, the products/shiny new thing being spruiked changes. Once you know how to spruik one thing, you can take that know-how and apply elsewhere.

shelleykins and Westminster like this.
  13. mikey7

mikey7 Well-Known Member

$30k/yr to be apart of their 'club' lol.
    Yeahhhh.. no.

14. shelleykins

Holy moly! It was "only" $3000 in January, not $3000 per month... Inflation??? Trying to make money back from falling crypto prices??? Or seeing an opportunity and just plain greedy??? Thanks Hammer, Ouga, Westminster et al for wise words of wisdom

Last edited by a moderator: 3rd Oct, 2021

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia