Anyone have any expereince/knowledge about personal lending?

Discussion in 'Financial Planning' started by JaneC71, 21st Apr, 2021.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JaneC71

JaneC71 New Member

I'm considering doing this. Anyone know where I can get hooked up with borrowers/organisers/education?

2. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

First you would need your credit licence.

3. Stoffo

Stoffo Well-Known Member

My parents coerced me into buying my first house (it was more forced when I reflect)
    They financed/loaned me the funds :rolleyes:
    Yes, a signed witnessed loan agreement that was registered (incl caveat), including repayment schedule and default clauses o_O
    As per @Terry_w comments, am not sure how legit is was (even in the late 90s)
    I lived in that dump and put every cent into paying it off, inherited $5k at the 6 year mark so sold some shares and put it all on the Mortgage and had the $55k ($74k purchase) paid off :D
    Dad didn't worry, but Mum was forever on my case, so I couldn't wait to get that loan DONE o_O
    It is possible to borrow privately, just ensure it ends up being a registered loan

Cousinit and craigc like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia