Anyone dealt with PSCA in Melbourne?

Discussion in 'Property Experts' started by _niko_, 16th Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. _niko_

_niko_ Member

Hi everybody just asking on behalf of a friend who's going through a subdivision and development with this group. Anyone had any experiences?

PSCA Home

2. the world is your oyster

the world is your oyster Well-Known Member

Would be interested to know also they look very good and are smashing out properties

Do they find locate and put the deal together from start to finish ?

3. teetotal

teetotal Well-Known Member

They seem to be more like a builder than developer, by just looking at their website.

4. The Property Guy

The Property Guy New Member

I can also agree with others, the only tradies that they can now get are ones that they have not already burnt. They are unable at times to pay invoices of only $500 for work signed off by them and requested by them. This shows a company that has no intention of paying and just using the workers they can find. I highly suggest that BE VERY CAREFUL IF YOU PLAN TO ENGAGE THEM TO WORK FOR YOU AND ALSO DO NOT WORK FOR THEM (if you want to get paid that is) ..... IF you engage them you will not be guaranteed to get high quality work done, just a job will finally get completed.
    Stay well away from PSCA and PS Homes ...... As their office is also in China they will probably registered another entity in Australia but be careful

Last edited by a moderator: 11th Jul, 2019
  5. Bruce Croad

Bruce Croad New Member

I am very interested in your comments as they have approached me. Do you have any further comments/information. Thanks Bruce.