NSW Any on PC live in the Narellan or Wollondilly or MacArthur Region or surrounds?

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by P j T, 20th Jul, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. P j T

P j T Well-Known Member

Hi to all,
    I kindly ask if any of the PC forum members live in the above regions. + Thirlmere Picton Douglas park etc etc
    Wife and I are looking to move out that way and kindly ask for feedback and on the ground intel regarding suburbs and areas to avoid for a family.
    We are looking to Sell PPOR in Belfield and move .

Cheers
    Peter T

2. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

Big area, whats your budget like and what kind of property are you looking for? Macarthur / Wollondilly / Camden there is everything from apartments to acreage. Is public transport a priority for you?

3. P j T

P j T Well-Known Member

Budget is whatever it takes to find the right place seriously, house only big block, small block, might need TLC etc etc 4x2x2-3 or 4 or a 5x2-3 x2,3,4,5 etc any where from douglas park Tahmoor to narellan or the western edge of campbelltown (Um ....Spring Farm is TOTALLY out of the question)

4. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

You're still not really being specific enough @Peter Taffa pal. There are no "bad" areas as such, just really depends what you need in terms of access to work, schooling, how much you can afford to spend etc. I reckon get as close to Narellan or Camden as you can. There are very nice houses around Kirkham, Grasmere, Ellis lane (half to 1 acre lots) or you can have a look at Harrington Grove, nice estate but there is a hefty levy to pay, around 4k a year to use the community facilities like pool, gym etc.

Spring farm, yeah... built on the old tip! The slogan for the estate is "a breath of fresh air" lol!

Have you seen this: New opportunity to live at Tahmoor’s The Acres

Acre lots at Tahmoor, a lot further than I would be willing to go but the first release sold out in a snap.

5. P j T

P j T Well-Known Member

Hi Biz,
    we will look at the areas you advise. Are your suggestions from actual knowledge on the ground so to speak?

6. Biz

Biz Well-Known Member

Yes.

7. 11328

11328 Member

Hi Peter,

I own/operate an aerial (drone) photography business and was hired to film an amazing property in Picton the other week. The area looked incredible from the sky ;)

Large properties, tons of public transport, schools and plenty of local amenities.

Best of luck in your search.

Last edited by a moderator: 26th Jul, 2017