Any experience with Aria Property Group?

Discussion in 'Investor Stories & Showcase' started by Overcooked, 4th Jan, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Justin Chang

Justin Chang New Member

Hi,

I am a proud owner of one of Aria's apartment. Bought it off plan and settled in 2018. When doing the settlement the valuation was on point. Since then, I was able to receive premium rent due to the world class amenities offered in the building and has no problem of rent it out easily.

You can PM me if you want to know more about my experience with Aria

2. Lindsay_W

Lindsay_W Well-Known Member

Spoken like a true salesman :D
    What building did you sell apartments in?

Last edited: 18th Feb, 2020
    FatElephant, spludgey and Archaon like this.
  3. Simon Hampel

Simon Hampel Founder Staff Member

Justin, I notice that you failed to mention that you work for Ironfish and that they have a relationship with Aria. A quick Google found this: “It’s all in the details” – Tim Forrester, ARIA and Ironfish - Ironfish "Ironfish has been working with ARIA for about 7 years now"

That's what we call astroturfing - failing to declare an interest or relationship you have with the company that you are recommending. That kind of activity isn't going to fly around here.

Paul@PAS, Manjie, wilso8948 and 12 others like this.
  4. spludgey

spludgey Well-Known Member

Why is there such a big resurgence of OTP?
    Much riskier than established unless you know exactly what you're doing.

5. Anne11

Anne11 Well-Known Member

I have been to a couple of the Aria apartments in Melbourne street and Vulture street. They are of high quality and with very nice amenities, their roof top is much nicer than a hotel roof top, the one inspected had yoga lessons for residents, meeting/event room, library room etc..

Two years ago rents dropped a fair bit 2/2/1 offered below $600/w.

body Corp is quite high. Their landscape design is much better than all other apartments around South Brisbane.

One of my friends bought an OTP apart emend 2-3 years ago (in the city with view) for 1 mil, recently moved in and bank valued at $750k.

Can’t be for sure that the apartments around South Brisbane can go up at all. Quite a few prices have dropped $50-$70k from a few years ago newly purchased.

Also with that postcode being strata bank (CBA) will only lend up to 60% ( this was last year info)

For lifestyle these are perfect but not for capital growth.

6. sash

sash Well-Known Member

Noice call out Simon...would be good to call out some of others also.

Ironfish...is just and over priced project marketeer!