Another newbie from Sydney.

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Vale116, 18th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Vale116

Vale116 New Member

Hi all,
    After recently turning 40, my wife and I are very keen to diversify our investment strategy and for my that means securing some properties.

We have been a little hesitant mainly due to our lack of knowledge in property investing so are considering using a buyers agent for the first property and thinking about Brisbane with a budget up to $500K (ideally under $450K depending on what this would get us).

I am not to concerned with negative gearing and looking more for good rental yield and steady capital growth.

Look forward to reading through the forums and seeking advice on good suburbs and streets within 15kms from the CBD.

Thanks
    Dan

2. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

3. Vale116

Vale116 New Member

4. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

Welcome Dan!

If you're after a few IPs you may like to run your plans past a broker if you haven't already - depending on your servicing a negatively geared property may hindet your portfolio more than you think.
    Best to find this out first rather than after you buy! :)

5. Vale116

Vale116 New Member

Thanks Jess. Will make sure I explore all options.

Jess Peletier likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia