An accountant to be part of the team

Discussion in 'Accounting & Tax' started by Al1979, 9th Jan, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Al1979

Al1979 Well-Known Member

Hi Guys,

I am looking for an accountant who is experienced in property investing that may be able to take me on as a client. If anyone has any recommendations that would be fantastic, or if any of the accountants on here are looking for more clients and feel they fit the criteria I welcome you to message me.

Basically I need an accountant who can lodge tax returns for my wife and I as PAYG workers but also assist with our investment properties. Some detailed information on where the portfolio sits from a cash flow point of view and what we should be possibly looking for next. A little bit of analysis and future planning would be great however I am not looking for an in depth plan of every cent I earn that will costs me thousands and thousands of dollars. Just a good accountant that has experience in property investing and can help me on the journey.

I am in country Victoria however would be happy to deal with an accountant from anywhere if they think this can be done without face to face visits.

Regards

Al

2. Jamie Moore

Jamie Moore MORTGAGE BROKER - AUSTRALIA WIDE Business Member

Hit up @Paul@PFI

Doubt you'll find better than him - especially if you're in a regional area.

Cheers

Jamie

3. Al1979

Al1979 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the recommendation Jamie. Are there any in Melbourne / Albury that anyone recommends?

KayTea likes this.