Aluminum and glass partition to go.

Discussion in 'Commercial Property' started by Ace in the Hole, 22nd Jun, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

Hi guys,

We’ll be taking possession of a commercial property soon and need to remove some aluminum and glass partitions to open the space for a new tenant.
    It’s all in as new condition.

Does anybody know if any shopfitting companies would want these?
    I’d rather have them taken away than have to dismantle and dump them.

Some pics are attached.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Perthguy likes this.
  2. Harry30

Harry30 Well-Known Member

I generally list these types of things on EBay with a buy it now price of $1.00. Or just auction it on EBay, as these may sell well. Never fails to work for me. Saves on the tip fees and it’s good to recycle.

3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

I'd suggest this too. We've done this but just this week I've listed quite a few things we are removing from a house with $50 on them. They've been sold fairly quickly.

I've found at times listing as free means I'm bombarded by messages and quite often nobody turns up. So listing for a reasonably low price I've found to be a better way of someone who does want the item and not just because it is for free.

4. Harry30

Harry30 Well-Known Member

I bought an IP where the previous owner left a pile of junk. Was going to be $500 to cart away and dump so I listed on eBay and sold it all in a day for $1. The buyer carted it all away, cleaned it up and resold on EBay for $200. Nothing like a market economy to get things done.

5. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

Thanks for the idea.

Didn’t think of this approach even though I’m an ex-professional seller on eBay.
    Selling for no significant monetary gain in this case is as good as a profit.

Harry30 likes this.