Alert me when a particular house is for sale

Discussion in 'Property Information Resources & Tools' started by VeryVo, 26th Nov, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. VeryVo

VeryVo New Member

Hi all

Being looking for a website or app that can send me email notification when a particular property at an address becomes for sale? Can’t figure it out to do on realestate.com.au. Not sure if there are any websites that can do this.

Know it sounds weird but it is for personal reasons.

Thanks

2. Paul@PAS

Paul@PAS Tax, Accounting + SMSF + All things Property Tax Business Plus Member

You could use IFTTT and set some rules but not sure if it can conduct a search of a website like Domain etc Most sites have anti-crawler blocks to limit data abuse

3. wylie

wylie Moderator Staff Member

On realestate.com.au when you search a particular suburb, on the page that shows you the listings, up the top there is a "save search" button with a star beside it to click, and then any listing in that suburb will be sent to you.

4. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Certain RP Data subscriptions allows you to put an alert on a property. You then get notified whenever it's advertised on any of the various platforms (for rent or for sale).

If you use a mortgage broker, ask them if they have a subscription and can they put an alert on this property for you.

5. Propertunity

Propertunity Well-Known Member

VeryVo likes this.
  6. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Why limit yourself to one particular house (unless you already own the adjoining properties for a development)? It is likely that you will overpay for the site.

7. Terry_w

Terry_w Lawyer, Tax Adviser and Mortgage broker in Sydney Business Member

Just put the street address into Google and create an alert. If it starts to get advertised you will get an alert

VeryVo likes this.
  8. Propin

Propin Well-Known Member

There’s a real estate agent in Perth (And developer I’d imagine) who rings me every year for the past few years without fail, asking if we will sell. He must keep it in his diary and when I say no he says ok, I’ll talk to you again in another year.

9. Peter_Tersteeg

Peter_Tersteeg Mortgage Broker Business Member

Good tactic on his part. When you do decide to sell, you'll probably be the one to pick up the phone and call him. :)

Propin likes this.
  10. Propin

Propin Well-Known Member

It’s a nice piece of dirt, I’m still trying to convince hubby to build there. He must have done a drive by and got my phone number off a for lease sign as it’s my husbands property. I have a favourite, loyal agent I use already!

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia