Airbnb management Melbourne

Discussion in 'Property Management' started by lou earnshaw, 21st Jan, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. lou earnshaw

lou earnshaw Member

Can anyone recommend airbnb managers in Melb? I've tried to contact a couple of places that I found on the internet but they have not responded. Thanks in advance

2. Warren from Geelong

Warren from Geelong Active Member

Absolutely. Di Coad from Coad Real Estate. I am an agent myself and Di's team are looking after two of ours in Fitzroy. HIGHLY recommend :)

lou earnshaw likes this.
  3. lou earnshaw

lou earnshaw Member

Hi Warren, all
    further, what is the situation with insurance and Airbnb. I know that there's some kind of insurance cover but is it necessary to take out landlord insurance to cover things like injury to the guest whilst in occupancy etc?
    thanks in advance

4. Warren from Geelong

Warren from Geelong Active Member

Hi Lou, don't quote me but AirBnB has a lot of its own good insurance. Landlord insurance providers like Property Insurance Plus (my preference) also cover you for extras but I *think* that the landlord insurers only cover you when the Airbnb is managed by an agent - like mine are.

5. lou earnshaw

lou earnshaw Member

Hi Warren thanks that's really useful. I now have an agent managing the property but will check it out anyway. thanks again

Warren from Geelong likes this.
  6. moridog

moridog Well-Known Member

Airbnb covered less than 50% of the damage done to our house by a verified guest, paid the money despite our protests ( and receipts and photos and Police report number) and told us flatly no correspondence will be entered into.

lou earnshaw likes this.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia