AFRICAS TOP 10 of SHAME

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by Chilliblue, 16th Dec, 2015.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Aaron Sice

Aaron Sice Well-Known Member

uh......sure.

no doubt planes flew into the WTC - I'm pretty sure we all saw it. One was grey(er) because it was flying in the shadow of the smoke cloud of WTC1.

Researched thermite? Did you see the footage of thermite cutting the external supports? It's on the CNN footage.

Next? care to expand or is this position just a one-trick pony?

Sonamic likes this.
  2. THX

THX Well-Known Member

So you're a nutty truther as well, the amount of tin foil you guys go through must be astronomical.

3. Aaron Sice

Why would you suggest that?

4. THX

THX Well-Known Member

Last edited: 16th Dec, 2015
  5. Aaron Sice

What conspiracy theory have I put forward, @THX ?

I don't believe a single person in the US political system could keep their mouth shut for this long - they're all scrambling to get to the top and will do whatever is necessary to get there.

6. mrdobalina

mrdobalina Well-Known Member

Ah yes... US invaded Irag to liberate the country from an evil dictator. Plenty evil dictators in Africa. Why aren't they being liberated?

US have done plenty of good in the world. They also have done plenty of bad. But to think the US is purely 'good', and anyone who opposes them is 'evil', is extremely misguided.

BigKahuna and Esel like this.
  7. THX

THX Well-Known Member

Strange then that they have not invaded Canada since they source most of their oil from there. I guess the facts are not relevant to conspiracies.

Who said they are purely good? I said they are for the most part a force for good in the world. It always strikes me as interesting that there will always be people like yourself who immediately go to U.S. bad in any discussion. Says a lot about a person that with the amount of real oppression, tyranny and evil in the world, they automatically jump to the big bad US of A.

8. Aaron Sice

Still waiting for an answer, @THX - or I suppose that could be overlooked, too.

9. THX

THX Well-Known Member

Answer on what?

10. Aaron Sice

This >

As in, why you feel the need to suggest that someone has a mental illness for chiming in on an internet debate.

BigKahuna likes this.
  11. mrdobalina

mrdobalina Well-Known Member

'Murica. Hurrah
    images.jpg

THX likes this.
  12. THX

THX Well-Known Member

Are you just trolling now or are you claiming mentioning thermite, cutting support beams and a ''grey'' plane that these are not conspiracies?

Quite a number of studies have been done on the mental health of those who believe in such conspiracies, I linked to a couple for you.

13. Aaron Sice

WOW! Your Cognitive Bias is shining through in spades.

The grey plane is a common "truther" myth - being that it was a military plane, therefore govt job. I explained that one away - it was simply flying under the smoke cloud as one can tell when they view the footage; it's level of "greyness" changes as it moves towards the tower, suggesting thin and thick smoke shadows. I was simply clarifying my position by debunking it as well. Maybe you missed that in your rush to response and re-confirm your bias.

Thermite is obvious. It's there, in all the footage of the towers prior to collapse. If you are denying what is filmed I would suggest a level of self-deception there. How would CNN benefit from showing thermite in action? What conspiracy theory does that confirm by showing it rather than hiding it? Cognitive Dissonance.

There's no conspiracy theory surrounding the collapse of the towers. Larry Silverstein has been on trial for it since mid 2013 AFTER COUNTERCLAIMING FOR A DOUBLE INSURANCE PAYOUT AND ISSUING THE 'EVIDENCE' FOR HIS CLAIM, THE DoJ JUMPED AND IT LOOKS AS THOUGH SILVERSTEIN MAY HAVE IMPLICATED HIMSELF. That's all public record. He even admitted on live television that he decided to "pull" WTC7 himself.

The US DoJ don't just put someone on trial because of a few youtube videos.

But let's not let facts get in the way of Cognitive Bias. It's okay to hold your viewpoint, it's okay if it's wrong, too - but to prattle off calling everyone who disagrees with your position mentally ill shows a strong level of Cognitive Bias, being to hold onto a viewpoint in the face of overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

Last edited: 16th Dec, 2015
  14. THX

THX Well-Known Member

As I said before; good luck with your mental health journey. I wish you the best.

15. Aaron Sice

Thank you. Your sentiments are warmly appreciated.

16. Aaron Sice

I think Libya is so much more interesting (is that sick?) than the Iraq occupation.

Clean water and gold-backed African currency were a massive threat to the petro-dollar in Africa.

17. Morpheus

Morpheus Member

Interesting thoughts...when the Viet cong and the north won in 1975 alot of my family were imprisoned, tortured, their lands confiscated, before escaping to Australia on a fishing boat in the early 1980s - escaping in peacetime - with thousands of other people escaping in peacetime.
    This was all before I was born, however the sentiment is they wish America intervened in 1975

They call it the day we lost our country, and black April. I guess it all depends on a personal perspective, and what side of the fence you are on..

skuzy and THX like this.
  18. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

Sources please.

19. Aaron Sice

About Laos? Try Wiki to begin with...

20. Angel

Angel Well-Known Member

What we saw on the TV news during the war and what information is available these days are two different things. Did the US buy any oil from Indo-china or were they sincerely being altruistic in defending southern Asia from the Evil Commies. It was the cultural norm in those days to prevent the spread of communism.

Vietnam War casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    and
    The U.S. dropped more than 2 million tons of bombs on Laos from 1964 to 1973 during the Vietnam War.