Affordable Middle Ring Suburbs

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by MTR, 26th Aug, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Caveat.... prices may have moved a little over the last 6 months, in particular Syd/Melb

My pick would be in Melb, Dallas or Broadmeadows, presenting excellent value, however it must be a development site, either retain house build 1/2 at rear or demolish.

Top 5 suburbs with the lowest median house and unit value within 10km to 20km of the CBD

[​IMG]

2FAST4U, Barny, ZephG and 1 other person like this.
  2. RetireRich101

RetireRich101 Well-Known Member

This search criteria will always include suburbs that are low social economic that may present an opportunity .... Or a problem.

Sackie, Pixie, Jerry O and 2 others like this.
  3. Jerry O

Jerry O Well-Known Member

true.. so these data can then be put next to an ABS report as well to filter out places that are in a low socio zone with not much potential to low socio places undergoing gentrification. i think you can get them from council websites as well?

4. Barny

Barny Well-Known Member

Agreed with Dallas/broady. Had this discussion with a friend yesterday ready to buy her first place. Mentioned areas in Melbourne within her budget. I was laughed out of the room when I mentioned broady/Dallas though. Seems we are the only people that like this area.

2FAST4U likes this.
  5. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Me too, I had the last laugh. The fugly areas..lol

Barny likes this.

PFI provide our clients with the opportunity to purchase an investment property, together with performing equity investments from a wide range of ASX listed securities some providing monthly income. This is the value of advice.