Advertised property prices - changes since COVID19

Discussion in 'Property Market Economics' started by noobinator, 21st Apr, 2020.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. noobinator

noobinator Active Member

I am not the creator of this resource, but I stumbled upon it and thought it was worth sharing:

PropertyWeb

You can type in a suburb and then see a list of advertised price changes for properties for sale recently

Maybe this will assist others as a leading indicator (more so than other typically lagging aggregate measures like CoreLogic indexes) without needing to do a lot of leg work searching on the internet.

Erida, hieund85, CheckMate and 3 others like this.
  2. Antoni0

Antoni0 Well-Known Member

Great tool, thanks for sharing. :)

3. Jezzah

Jezzah Well-Known Member

Thanks, most around me seem to run the typical campaign and then four weeks later update with a single price higher than the previous listing. These have then been sitting there idle for weeks.

4. tonyvooz

tonyvooz Active Member

I consider it's a price drop if single asking price isn't 10% higher than previous advertised range (as vendors/agents normally expect). In my suburb of interest, some properties has single asking price revised the 2nd/3rd time to within or even lower than previous advertised range.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia