Sports & Fitness Adidas Boost shoes

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by jins13, 11th Feb, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. jins13

jins13 Well-Known Member

Hi,

Recently purchased a pair and totally recommend it to all. Extremely light and bends for any form of HIT training.

Attached Files:

2. 158

158 Well-Known Member

Back when I used to run, I only ever wore Asics shoes (sponsored 2003-2005), and used to only run in and wear until 2013.

From there, when I stopped running, I was looking for just a comfortable casual shoe that was good enough to wear going to work, going walking, Netball training, shopping, travel......

The first shoe I tried was the Adidas Boost. I'm now about 6-8 pairs deep. Have even picked up a special or 2 when the new range come out. I find them quite comfortable and reasonably hard wearing (but I do trash shoes).

As always, shoes are a personal thing, and not one shoe is best for everyone, but I do like mine. However, if I ever went back to running, I'd probably head back to Asics over the Boost for more specific long distance and stability.

pinkboy

jins13 likes this.
  3. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Well-Known Member

Worked for Adidas when I was back at uni just as they brought boost foam out. Still have a half dozen pairs on rotation. Keen for them to bring the boost foam out in their mainstream football boots!

jins13 likes this.

Price Accounting provide investor + developer tax services world and Australia wide for your property and all tax issues. Contact Paul@PFI below for our new client pack and quoted pricing + client portal access. Trusts, Co and SMSF are our specialty.