SA Adelaide Property Netwok - Thursday 27th April

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Xenia, 23rd Apr, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Good afternoon Adelaide friends

Here is an invitation to join me and a group of awesome Adelaide property investors and other professionals this Thursday 27th April.

The discussions over the past year have been cutting edge and informative and a we get so much positive feedback about this group.

We invite property investors, developers, accountants, mortgage brokers, quantity surveyors and lots of other people involved in property to the table and you get the benefit of one on one detailed discussions with any of these professionals over a causal dinner.

The venue is Mai Kitchen, an award winning Vietnamese family owned restaurant and the meals are sensational. Huge Vegan options and they cater for everyone.

There is no cost to attend - just purchase a meal when you get there and benefit from the discussions - I promise you, you will learn lots.

OH and if you are in business, please bring lots of business cards, we love networking and supporting other businesses.

Here it is again.
    Adelaide property network meetup
    Thursday 27th April at 6:30 pm
    Mai Kitchen - 34 Wright St Ferryden Park

See you there and if you are coming for the first time I look forward to meeting you.
    Xenia
    X

One more thing - here is the link but you don't need to register, just show up.

2. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member