SA Adelaide Poperty Investors Christmas Dinner

Discussion in 'Networking & Meetups' started by Xenia, 13th Dec, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

Hello Property Chat Investors

I have arranged a Christmas dinner for Adelaide Property Investors, or anyone visiting Adelaide on Wednesday 21st December
    6:30pm.
    Table booked under ALEXA Real Estate at Mai's Kitchen, 34 Wright St Ferryden Park

Come along, order what you like from the menu and join us for a chat about anything you want, property related. Bring along heaps of questions as we will have lots of property professionals on board to answer anything you may be stuck on or wanting to know more about.

Mai's kitchen is Vietnamese cuisine and they offer an excellent range of vegan and gluten free options in addition to their normal menu so everyone can be catered for.

RSVP! http://meetu.ps/348JfF

Or just let me know below.

I would like to take this opportunity to say MERRY CHRISTMAS and an exceptional new year for 2017 and a sincere THANK YOU to everyone who has supported ALEXA Real Estate throughout the year. We've had some phenomenal growth - THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.

xx

Corey Batt and Perthguy like this.
  2. Agent99

Agent99 Well-Known Member

That's a great idea Alexa unfortunately tho I wont be there. The old before xmas client panic attacks !!
    Have fun, enjoy xmas and have a merry new year :))

Xenia likes this.
  3. Xenia

Xenia Well-Known Member

No probs agent.
    Have heaps of people booked in so great networking for those who can make it.
    X

Perthguy likes this.