Adelaide Broker recommendation

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by one80, 31st Jan, 2022.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. one80

one80 Member

Hi

As the topic states, I'm looking for a good broker in Adelaide.
    Who's out there that you would recommend?

2. Jess Peletier

Jess Peletier Mortgage Broker & Finance Strategy, Aus Wide! Business Member

I'm not sure of any based in Adelaide right now - but unless you really value face to face all broking can be done online now, with email, phone and zoom calls. :)

Branden likes this.
  3. SAlad

SAlad Member

Have a chat to Tim Cece at Search Mortgages

4. Jerms

Jerms Active Member

As Jess has said they don't need to be local. I've used Johnston and Grocke for my last 2 purchases, dealing with Adem Grocke and Nicole McBride, I haven't met either of them in person. On one purchase I lived interstate at the time. They are a big firm and I'm considering using them for financial advice in the future. I refinanced one of my rentals to renovate late last year and will be moving into into it soon, I am currently refinancing equity out of my other property's, to finish these reno's with Nicole.
    I'm very happy with their services. and would recommend them.

I'll be looking for a conveyancer in the future as the one I used was very average, and was commented on by the RE Agent.

I hope this helps.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia