Acerage in brisbane

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by newbie12, 29th Jan, 2018.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

You're looking for the exact same property that we are!

South Logan is going to offer you the most cost effective acreage in South East Queensland, and there's plenty of capital growth potential as Logan expands. We're currently living on a block that was worth $500,000 five years ago. It's now on the market for $8,000,000 due to rezoning!

Mundoolun is a lovely area, as are most of the surrounds.

2. newbie12

newbie12 Member

Thanks mundoolun looked quite nice. I think I will have to take a drive and a squiz at the horse property up there. I am pricing up a few house builds at the moment to see how viable vacant lots and building are in comparison to established. Hoping to supply all appliances, hardware, fittings etc.

3. newbie12

newbie12 Member

Agreed not ideal at all. Small places just mean more money in feed and more hours labour cleaning and removing waste etc.

4. Tom Rivera

Tom Rivera Property Manager Business Member

I’ll save you the trouble of dealing with salespeople if you wanted some help putting together an accurate estimate of a fully finished house?

5. newbie12

newbie12 Member

That would be good thanks, trying to go for a look at a display to try and gauge some sqm feel for what I want. I am looking at supplying my own appliances and fittings, tapware etc and no landscaping and no internal painting done as I have friends who can provide good deals in these areas.