Absolute bargain on bathroom vanities at Master's

Discussion in 'Renovation & Home Improvement' started by JenW, 1st May, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

Hi everyone! We are in the throes of an unexpected bathroom reno and as a result have found out some interesting stuff.

Most interesting was the fact that we could get a 1200mm bathroom vanity plus basin for only $375 total from Master's. Yes you read that correctly!! Masters are also doing 900ml and 750ml cabinets, but the saving is best on the 1200mm units. (That's not why we bought it - we needed the longer cabinet anyhow).

Here's a link to the cabinet: Finlay & Smith Low Profile Vanity Cabinet 1200mm
    and the top to go with it: Finlay & Smith Low Profile 1 Hole Vanity Basin 1200mm

This was significantly cheaper than the next nearest equivalent - it was so cheap that we actually bought two units (we have another property which is the same dimensions throughout as the one we're renovating, and it needs the bathroom redone as well, after the current tenants move out). The quality is really nice too.

Anyhow, just thought I'd share - I thought this was such a bargain!

Perthguy and Westminster like this.
  2. Westminster

Westminster Tigress at Tiger Developments Business Member

40% off lighting too which can help with some projects

Perthguy and JenW like this.
  3. JenW

JenW Well-Known Member

I noticed they also had 10% to 50% off tiles, but when I priced them they were still significantly more expensive than the Bunnings equivalent, so no go there!

4. Scott No Mates

Scott No Mates Well-Known Member

Have they announced when they're pulling the plug or are they just trying to boost eofy takings?

5. bob shovel

bob shovel Well-Known Member

It sounds likeva great deal but should be looked into. Buy one vanity get a free masters store is a lot of responsibility! :p

6. drg86

drg86 Well-Known Member

Might have to check these out. Just need a 900mm for current reno.

They've been having some good deals lately, got whole house carpet install for FREE last month, saved me about 600 bucks :)

7. moridog

moridog Well-Known Member

Got some nice grey shelving for the concealed laundry in the granny flat plus a retractable clothes line and other bits and pieces at Masters, 20% off shelving etc.

8. Tim86

Tim86 Well-Known Member

When Marble Trend went bust, I was picking up vanities for $50 a pop on graysonline, I was grabbing pallet loads. Good times :)