60 minutes doing a special on lending too much money

Discussion in 'Loans & Mortgage Brokers' started by Beelzebub, 21st Feb, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. 2FAST4U

2FAST4U Well-Known Member

Democratic People's Republic of Australia
    I read her book '59 mistakes made by property investors and how to avoid them'. I found the book underwhelming and very generic. With some of the numbers she used it was obvious that some of her purchases were in mining areas based on the buy in price and rents achieved. I also found her claim that she was a financially free multimillionaire 10 years after being riddled with credit card debts and no assets as dubious.

Personally I believe most of these authors/presenters are wealthy from their full-time jobs as motivational speakers and wealth gurus etc. but they aren't rich from property. Take Helen for example. If she has a room of 200 people and can convince 5% of them to join her seminar group for 13k that's 130k- not bad for a weekend 'course' is it?

2. MTR

MTR Well-Known Member

Am told she purchased 15 properties in Moranbah..... ouch, I am sure we can all learn something from this group, don't believe in BS and don't use them

kierank and 2FAST4U like this.

Build Passive Income WITHOUT Dropping $15K On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia