48hrs- DC murder

Discussion in 'Living Room' started by JDP1, 20th Apr, 2016.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

Did anyone watch that 48 hrs episode today? The one about the biomed grad knifing his best friend in cold blood and then claiming innocence ( thereby suggesting his gf did it).
    Something to me just does not add up. The girl (no slouch herself-biomed and an mba) is hiding something..and walked free whilst her boyfriend got first degree and life sentence. I agree with the ruling, but cant help but think the girl contributed to creating such a situation.

Last edited: 20th Apr, 2016
  2. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Nope didn't watch. But the wierdest thing for me to read from you is hearing the guy is a biomed grad... I studied biomed at UTS and it was a largely female uni course. There were some guys who did it though.

3. EN710

EN710 Well-Known Member

I don't watch Tv...

What's the degree got to do with the knifing?
    What's the alleged motive?

4. JDP1

JDP1 Well-Known Member

degree has nothing to do with the crime...
    and neither parties has a strong motive ( shows someone can be convicted without a strong motive), although some suggest a love triangle was the motive- unconfirmed. No real smoking gun evidence either. just reasonably strong 'probables' and they went with that. Im a bit surprised because all the defence had to show was reasonable doubt, and they didnt convince anyone of that.

EN710 likes this.