26yrs old HUNGRY & DETERMINED

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Jaylan Tahtali, 26th Sep, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Jaylan Tahtali

Jaylan Tahtali New Member

hey everyone . love the opportunity for some networking. young 26yr old hungry and determined as. focusing on small residential (1 into 2) subdivisions and options within sydney. up for a coffee or lunch if anyone wants to catch up to network

feel free to shoot me a PM

Last edited by a moderator: 26th Sep, 2019
  2. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

HI Jaylan,

What are some of your goals? Have you started building a portfolio? Have you done any subdivisions in the past?

Stick around and I'm sure you can learn lots.

Jaylan Tahtali and petewargent like this.
  3. Jaylan Tahtali

Jaylan Tahtali New Member

- Long term goal is leaving my job and doing property development full time. NB I’m certainly my not rushing to do this. Will be patient as I know it will come

- Inital goal - learn how to execute and perform a subdivision > most likely JV with someone who can guide and mentor me. I’m getting the leads but I need to start learning to convert them

- No currently no portfolio at all

- No I haven’t actually done any subdivisions in the past. My next goal is to do one. I’ve been direct marketing; letter drops, mail etc etc and are having leads come in.

I’ve got the hunger, drive, determination, integrity and am gaining momentum. Just need experience and some guidance and mentor ship to channel it appropriately.

What sort of stuff are you into?

4. Sackie

Sackie Well-Known Member

HI Jaylan,

My two cents if your interested.

Starting from a position of not having a portfolio and very limited knowledge about RE investing in general is less than ideal if you want to be successful at subdivisions and property development in general.

I would take a step back and learn all the basics on RE investing first. Taking on property developments and even subdivisions assumes 1. You have a thorough grasp of the basics 2. It's a strategy within your risk profile and 3, you have lots of money available to you, and to some extent ( especially for residential developments) 4. Good income coming in.

Trying to find a mentor who will take on financial risk together with you and mentor you through a development sounds ideal but it's very hard to get someone who is successful to actually do it.

Mws, Curoch, thatbum and 1 other person like this.
  5. Trainee

Trainee Well-Known Member

The question is what would you be contributing to a jv?

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia