$200,000 and it will be blown before the end of 2017!

Discussion in 'Money Management & Banking' started by Blacky, 25th May, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

tsk tsk tsk. maybe I should try what you did and draw the ire of the Centrelink staff.

2. neK

neK Well-Known Member

So evil!
    I like it. hahaha

kierank likes this.
  3. neK

neK Well-Known Member

4. larrylarry

larrylarry Well-Known Member

GF says she was financially stressed. He lived on streets for 3 months. They bought a boat after that? How's the boat going to solve their financial stress? GF said "This is Life". Wow.

kierank likes this.
  5. rajorich

rajorich Member

Last year , i found a mother and a daughter at train station with a sign board asking money for daughter to have summer vacation - my wife look at daughter (cute one ) and pulled 20 $ to give, I harshly asked her not to do that , mum noticed and started renting about on road , onlookers were gazing us like we are criminal and doing unfair to that mum/child . it took some time for me to explain my wifey that donating such money is the worst thing you can do that to that child as she then all her life will rely on quick money and live in fairy tale rather then facing a reality and develop a pride in working hard and remember those sacrifice ,will become much better off in long run . i am really surprise the way charities are running in Australia , crowd funding donation for buying a toaster ? what the hell :-( i am more angry on that mum rather then crowd tbh

6. jaybean

jaybean Well-Known Member

Bet you those capitalist fat cat crooks are already scheming of ways to part them from their money. They call it "marketing", I call it a crime against the common bloke. Disgusting.

MikeyBallarat likes this.
  7. dabbler

dabbler Well-Known Member

Sure are.....

I habe seen multiple in last few weeks outside dealers.....

Drove one around in US in 2000 and they were about 17k or so for v6 convertible.

8. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

The new Mustangs are everywhere.
    I've seen about 30 of them on the road this year.
    Was thinking of getting one but they are a death trap with terrible safety rating and way too common on the road now that everyone has got one.

9. hammer

hammer Well-Known Member

This happened to my family...big windfall. Gone in 18 months. Facepalm!

In a way it was a good thing because it caused me to do my homework. Get financially educated and join this forum before I bought a house.

Ted Varrick, Bender12 and Gockie like this.
  10. WestOz

WestOz Well-Known Member

Been available for a couple of years, plenty on the road over here in WA, I see at-least 3 a day, some done up nice/retro to replicate the ones that ran around in the old Australian touring car series (pre supercars).
    Mustang

Being a Holden man I'm almost ashamed to say I wouldn't mind one of these, but it wont happen.

11. Cimbom

Cimbom Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I'm not really a car person so that probably explains my ignorance :p

12. Booming Sunnyvale

Booming Sunnyvale Well-Known Member

There has got to be someone to absorb the rental stock ;)

13. Ace in the Hole

Ace in the Hole Well-Known Member

And support the economy.
    If the general population started becoming financially educated, frugal, savers and investors, the economy would fall apart.

14. Gockie

Gockie Life is good ☺️ Premium Member

Or perhaps more money will go into business ventures, technology, health investment?

15. Booming Sunnyvale

Booming Sunnyvale Well-Known Member

Hard to put your finger on if you ask me, could go either way. I think one thing everyone could agree on is that smart money requires dumb money to survive. I was watching one of Anton Kreil's videos on YouTube (his credibility questionable to the public, but I think he is fantastic) and he was talking about how in the shares industry, the big institutions such as hedge funds and investment banks essentially thrive off retail traders losing money. How the whole brokerage industry is based heavily on people losing money rather than gaining money, the ones who lose money are the ones who make the rest of the big players in the industry the most money. This was talking about shares not property, but still a fantastic concept.

Buy Property Interstate WITHOUT Dropping $15k On Buyers Agents Each Time! Helping People Achieve PASSIVE INCOME Using Our Unique Data-Driven System, So You Can Confidently Buy Top 5% Growth & Cashflow Property, Anywhere In Australia