NSW 1b Ultimo or 2b Wolli Creek

Discussion in 'Where to Buy' started by Chumcharum, 23rd Jun, 2017.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
Tags:
  1. StunningWill

StunningWill Well-Known Member

I much prefer Wolli Creek over eastern suburbs any day. East does not have trains, and it's a nightmare to drive anywhere on weekends. Wolli Creek is very central to drive any direction with direct access to all highways, etc.

2. Cimbom

Cimbom Well-Known Member

The suburbs that I'm referring to have trains - around Kings Cross and Edgecliff stations. Wolli Creek has no character

3. Illusivedreams

Illusivedreams Well-Known Member

Wolli Creek. Is a. Newly developed suburb in an industrial area undet the flight path. In front of busy highway.

Horrible.

Easter suburbs next to station. Great lifestyle great beaches cafes. So much to do.

I would a d have in the past taken Zetland over Wolli Creek as well. Much better facilities, much better locals nicer feel.

4. StunningWill

StunningWill Well-Known Member

Wolli Creek is not under the flight path which is why it's in high demand. It has two train lines as well. Trains come every 2-3 mins. Seems like a lot of people like the idea of close to beach, but do they even go to the beach! East is good if you don't venture out much.

5. Zeehan

Zeehan Well-Known Member

As you are probably going to be working for many years into the future, I would vote for Ultimo, you will be so glad you did.