ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

Got that tip when it was $1.50 for PAR except was told it would go close to $1.30 with the cap raising... told my mates they got in at $1.60 still and I still haven’t. Kind of felt liked I missed. Keeping an eye on it if there’s a drop in market coming weeks

Hayden94 and Codie like this.
  2. bfhoon

bfhoon Active Member

I'm looking at credit intelligence ci1. Do your own research though it should come good if the market goes bad. Hoping they announce an Australian acquisition soon which should see the share price rise. I'm probably going to go long on this one and as an added bonus they now offer a dividend although not franked but its something.

I've also dipped into two junior gold mining stocks risky but risk vs reward. Hoping to hold these until the end of the year if I can manage its such a hard market at the moment whether to sell and take profit or sit and hope for more.

I'm hunting for my first 10 bagger so I can at least tick that box. I've also dabbled in a few other stocks interesting times ahead I'm hoping the market doesn't tank again its hard to speculate whats going to happen next in theory I think it will as I can't really see why it wouldn't. I took the march downturn as a buying opportunity and I'm hoping this time due to a new completely different set of circumstances that history doesn't repeat itself.

3. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

I’d like to see it closer to 1.60 before I put in too much.

Hayden94 likes this.
  4. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Have effectively 7 bagged MP1 with SPP, Bought 800@ 3.60 =3k, bought 700@SPP $9,50= $ 6,700, sold 600 @ $13.20=8k, Bought for $3k-1.3 profit = shares now costing 1.7k for (200 +700)900 shares@ 13.55= $12k

There and Codie like this.
  5. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Froxy likes this.
  6. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Not sure about 10-bagger, but just got into NVX placement at 29c. Long way to go til a 10 bagger

Last edited: 4th Jun, 2020
  7. meme plecko

meme plecko Well-Known Member

Thoughts on healthcare online appointment booking and telehealth companies, like 1ST? Not much love right now but there could be some potential for a 10-bagger there in a year or two

8. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Could be right but I dont think it has fast enough revenue growth. I prefer ALC , Teladoc(NYSE)) and right now next buy will probably be remote patient monitoring Livongo ( NASDAQ LVNG) just had great report,

9. twisted strategies

twisted strategies Well-Known Member

sorry all my ten and hundred baggers have been a complete surprise to me

reverse take-overs , or drastic changes in business directions , or for some reason the market falls in love with the company and somehow it becomes a ASX TOP 200 stock so the fund managers are compelled to buy some . ( PME .. from 16.5c to whatever it closed at on Friday , but has traded at over $30 .. same company same key director , same business strategy .. sell medical imaging software to hospitals .. in 9 years nothing much has changed except the share price ..and i only bought it because it paid regular dividends LOL )

just remember big share jumps and normally associated with much bigger risks ( of a downside )

Pier1 likes this.
  10. There

There Well-Known Member

went 40% up yesterday thanks to the good r&d report. Already a 3 bagger for you I believe... Nice!

11. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Not bad not bad. 4 bagger now. Still needs to double before 10 bagger, probably run out of steam

12. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Just had a good read up on NVX. Man I wish I knew about it a week ago but even at current prices sounds like it’s early days and a company with huge potential.

if anything comes of its talks with Tesla who knows what it will do, smart people in the company as well.

13. wombat777

SOL also invested. At least assume they still are.

14. wombat777

15. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

too early to get in? Have you bought yet?

16. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

TON looks interesting as a small cap spec play, apparently gaining finance and announcing in the next few weeks. Have struggled in the past but with new management, from a high of near 90c to now 4.8c

17. wombat777

I've been invested since 2017 initially as a speculative punt on Pilbara Gold stocks. There was a reverse takeover soon after when new management came in with the Poochera Project. I increased my holdings in 2018 after deep research. For microcaps I look at cashflow prospects 3-5 years out.

Obviously DYOR and not advice but the below might help with perspective.

For ADN we are looking at steady-state NPAT to ADN for their 75% share of Poochera at around $43M.

My analysis for steady-state production below - the middle column are the numbers from the PFS. Left column is a very conservative view, right column an optimistic view.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 8.17.38 am.png

We were told in the video the bottom-end pricing they calculated was AUD $714 but they used a number slightly below this of AUD $700/t. The upper end of the range is USD $600/t which is currently around AUD $850/t.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 8.21.46 am.png

They are looking to customers in Europe and Japan to better diversify their customer base.

I've calculated per-share value of post-tax NPV below for ADN's 75% share. Given low capex I think they can limit further dilution before production, noting that $8M will come in from option conversions by the end of November. That will pay for all of their working capital in 2021.

I've used a 35% margin of safety for fair value. This risk margin is appropriate given they have measured and indicated resources and have completed a large amount of bulk sampling and test work.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 8.29.50 am.png

They are essentially planning to use an off-the-shelf process plant at the core of their operation. First though they will ship ore overseas for toll refining in Japan or China for immediate revenues once they start mining. They will then use cashflow from that initial phase to pay for a processing plant to be installed on site.

This is how that timeline looks ( my chart ) based on reading timelines in the PFS.

Screen Shot 2020-06-10 at 3.33.04 pm.png

This is the wet plant I think they will be using:

As for peers, I have the analysis below mainly to determine likely range for P/E. I therefore think that P/E 20.0 is conservative.

Note that ADN could easily duplicate the operation at Poochera with additional resources. Likewise with a similar project at Mt Hope. They should have 2 additional projects in Feasibility Stage next year.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 8.41.33 am.png

Here's a sum of the parts value that better considers their other projects. Expect them to deliver JORC-compliant resources for Mt Hope and Condooringie Well in the next 2-6 months.

Screen Shot 2020-06-11 at 8.49.09 am.png

Last edited: 11th Jun, 2020
    Empire and willair like this.
  18. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

3 bagged zoom overnight the 7.6% rise gives me a 25% gain while sleeping on my buy in price 6 months ago. Doesnt include 3% currency gain on top.

19. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Just bagged Kogan in 6 weeks and a whisker away from bagging DDR in 2 months and gives a great yeilds too.

20. Brady

Brady Well-Known Member

bags for days @Fargo whats next.

Codie likes this.

Do you need help with investment strategies, don’t want to buy the wrong stocks, or you just need a regular income stream? We provide the research to ensure your investment selections achieve the goals. This is the value of advice.