ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Drifty

Drifty Well-Known Member

Very clever!

2. Mick Butterfield

Mick Butterfield Well-Known Member

Just had my small order of NVA filled at 10.5 cents. Am quite happy with the buy in price but time will tell from here I suppose.

3. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

You specularly timed your buying lol.

4. rizzle

rizzle Well-Known Member

Just did the same today with some play money. I'll check back in a few years to see if it does anything!

5. Mick Butterfield

Mick Butterfield Well-Known Member

Fingers crossed. It seems cheap to me. I wanted to buy in a good few months ago when it was hovering around the 18 cent mark. Things popped up and now it seems like great value.

Codie likes this.
  6. D&J

D&J Well-Known Member

Has anyone been following NEU? seems like great buying at these levels with phase 3 results due over the next qtr and the pipeline of drugs

I'm going to take a look at ILA and decide whether to buy or put a bit more in RAC (fast bought only a few months back)

7. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Should be expecting the RAC quarterly this week, first patient dosed out of Israel is close as well. Be interesting to see if it’s a catalyst for any SP movement. Buy side is probably the best it’s looked in months

wombat777 and yannpiot like this.
  8. wombat777

Monthly chart.

RAC runs when the volume drops off ...

Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 1.18.36 pm.png

Bots have been reigning it in but they can only stop it moving for so long.

200w.gif

Codie, Drifty and JazW like this.
  9. wombat777

ADN - great results from the SPP. 75% oversubscribed (participants scaled back to the cap of $15M).

Means ADN has $45M in the bank now to progress through completion of DFS, mining approval and decision to mine.

DFS expected Q4. Purchasing of long-lead items underway. I expect mining approval and decision to mine in Q4. They are planning to start works on site in H1 2022 and ramp-up/commissioning/first revenues in H2 2022.

trinity168, Codie, LROB and 3 others like this.
  10. Drifty

Drifty Well-Known Member

I learnt today that JM (the MD) hasn't actually bought in to ADN.. Seems weird.

11. GoldDaze

GoldDaze Well-Known Member

I don't follow ADN but as a long time investor/ punter /optimist/ founder give -it a -go kind of person in minnig particularly gold I have abided by some advice heeded early that there are 2 things which are good indicators with speccie gold/ materials side of the market -- Look for management who have plenty of skin in the game & for hands on boots on the ground management

12. LROB

LROB Well-Known Member

$1 pooch party by Christmas.

13. wombat777

He converted 2.5M options last year so would have cost him $30k.

He was headhunted to be the MD for ADN ( by RG and AS ) way back in early 2018. Gave up his job and lifestyle in North Queensland and moved the family to Adelaide.

JM holds 2.5M shares and 32M options.

He has 10.5M $0.012 options that he needs to convert during November. That's going to cost him $126k. So I think JM is saving his cash for converting the 10.5M options that expire in November.

JM was originally issued 13M of these $0.012 options in December 2018 (the share price was just $0.005 - yes half a cent). Now the share price is up 34 times on where the price was when he was issued those options ... that's pretty good management performance so I don't begrudge him those options.

Alvin09, LROB, GoldDaze and 4 others like this.
  14. Drifty

Drifty Well-Known Member

Excellent, thanks Wombat!
    Didnt have time to rummage through announcements yesterday and thought you would know better. Seemed a bit strange but this explains it.

15. wombat777

There was an interview with JM from ADN today.

Drifty likes this.
  16. Drifty

Drifty Well-Known Member

Perfect timing! Good video.
    I do plan to be topping up a decent amount prior to Nov.

17. wombat777

If you picked the bottom for PLS in October 2013. A return of over 2,832.67% per annum.

Looking up a chart the bottom was $0.008 on 22 October 2013.

Would have been an outlay around $5,000 if you bought all the shares available based on the volume traded that day.

Screen Shot 2021-07-30 at 3.46.04 pm.png

Last edited: 30th Jul, 2021
    MSB, Drifty and yannpiot like this.
  18. Anthony416

Anthony416 Well-Known Member

ADN mentions the shorters in their quarterly report, I hope that they go way soon........I guess they are the reason that the share price is stubbonly near the 0.15c price?

19. wombat777

There were 100M shares issued in the SPP. Some would have been bought by short-term traders aiming for maybe a 5 to 10% profit. Let's assume 50% of the shares issued in the SPP bought by short-term traders.

There has been about 15M shares traded in the last 3 days. Some of the trading could be day-traders churning a position. In the absence of news flow I think (on the assumption of 50M shares from SPP bought by traders) it could take 2 to 3 weeks to churn through short-term traders flipping their shares for a small profit ( say selling at 15.5c, 16c, 16.5c ) and so on.

In parallel to this there are still short positions. The shorters will continue playing with the trading to stop the price moving so that they can cover their short positions.

ADN has fired a shot across the bows with their statements in the quarterly. Will be interesting to see if there is any change in trading behaviour next week.

As at Monday last week there were still 23M shares held as short positions. It's annoying that there is such a lag in reporting of shorts (lag by 4 days).

Screen Shot 2021-07-31 at 2.03.42 pm.png

The time for the share price to start recovering will depend on how long it takes for the shorters to clear their short-held stock.

Next news flow we can expect is on HPA due diligence. That's to be completed by the end of August, although we may also get other news in this timeframe.

Anthony416 and JazW like this.
  20. Tofubiscuit

Tofubiscuit Well-Known Member

Wondering if anyone has looked into either RRL (Regis Resources) as a potential double bagger gold miner or IDT (IDT Australia) as mRNA manufacturing play.

TB