ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. fat cactus

fat cactus Well-Known Member

the PE on Pro Medicus is huge

2. Timb89

Timb89 Well-Known Member

Backed.

3. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

PME up 8% to-day, 25% in the 2 weeks since this post 2 weeks ago, UP TEN bags ON PURCHASE PRICE IN TWO WEEKS, up 4 bags in to- day.

4. fat cactus

Grabbed some PME, no doubt too late.

Been looking at SDV and PET. Graeme Newing has called both for ages and PET has gone crazy. Have you looked at SDV?

Cheers

5. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Havent looked at SDV and PET. How long have you had PME ? It is going to be interesting to see what happens from here, with many forces pushing it, Admission to the ASX 200 next week, the dumb money ( fund managers ) being mandated to buy it, and shorters able to short it, then the following week earnings report release, Perhaps one more spike. It has done its job for me, I will hold some for the long haul, I will take some handsome profits and reduce. This will probably be a great long term buy and one to buy and forget about for awhile if volatility and short term sharp drops tend to cause you pain. This must be the type of share that causes the " vibration" of the "Elliot wave" lol, the effect and cause get mixed up, makes fund managers sell a company cheaply and buy an expensive new addition.

6. fat cactus

Thanks for the reply.

I grabbed some on a whim 2 weeks ago. I will hold for a while and see where it goes.

I do like SDV and PET alot for mid term holds. You should have a look if you get time.

7. kitdoctor

kitdoctor Well-Known Member

@Fargo I need your help. What are your views on SPT and when will it turnaround?

8. kitdoctor

Further update on AD8. 30% down in the first half of a possible zigzag. Forecast is for more to come.
    AD8 daily chart 18 August 2019.png

Brumbie likes this.
  9. kitdoctor

Further update on Cann. Nice buying opportunity this week.
    Cann daily chart with comment 18 August 2019.png

Brumbie likes this.
  10. kitdoctor

Ask and thou shall receive. SPT flounders (again). Is this the turning point approaching or another false start? SPLITIT daily chart 18 August 2019.png

11. kitdoctor

More pain for EXL is coming but an important low is approaching.
    EXL daily chart wave ((c)) No 2 17 August 2019.png

12. kitdoctor

PME wrong time to enter. The wave tells me this. Action since 1 August 2019.
    PME daily chart 18 August 2019.png

13. LukeR

LukeR Well-Known Member

SIS - another one to look out for

14. fat cactus

Looks like SIS is being pumped atm

15. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

LOL ! when has there been a better time to enter, best ever buying opportunity gone begging. Up 50% in 10 days. I have 15 bagged this in the last 10 days. Obviously the wave is deafening. Don't listen to echo's of the distant past. Look at echo's resounding from the future. If you use your charts to tell you inflection points you might have some success.

willair and Froxy like this.
  16. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Good to see some have the capacity to look at the ''twelve out of ten''chart,and to look beyond the charting horizons and look further,which some people are not so good at..

Last edited: 29th Aug, 2019
  17. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

ISX has gone up 100%, APT, 30%. AD8 is a buy at any price it has been trading at recently wether $8 or $ 6,00 it doesn't matter 2 hoots. In 5 years which is the point you should be looking at when the share price is $40, buying at $1, $7 or $10 matters little. It is called anchoring one of the biggest mistake buyers of companies make. Short term movements(2-3 years) mean diddly squat except for some buying opportunity. The boat hasn't been missed for a large majority of the stocks as kit doctor says. It is doing a disservice dissuading people from taking a position( not taking a position is the biggest risk you can take you are certain of making nothing) in sound companies with potential to build massive wealth for people. If you read the reports they are very positive and these companies are better buying post reporting. LVT is better buying now. Remember kitdoctor said in I think feb 2018, he put all his super in cash, (ouch) but, now claims he is drawing 6 figure income from it ?

Froxy likes this.
  18. kitdoctor

@Fargo on 1 August 2019 you were promoting the virtues of PME. By three trading days later it had fallen more than 30%. So, assuming I was interested in purchasing and confident about the longer term trend why would I buy it on 1 August 2019 knowing in advance it will be much cheaper soon thereafter?

I don't follow your maths. From a low of 29.18 on 14 August to a high of 36.35 yesterday is a 50% increase in 10 trading days plus you 15 bagged it over the same period.

"Missed the boat" simply means that the chance to grab the spectacular price rise that occurred in a very short time frame was missed. Wasn't that the case in the examples mentioned. Who said that no further gain is possible?

Your point about my superannuation is? I spelt out very clearly I'm in the Commonwealth Superannuation Scheme which is very generous. Yep six figure pension for life from 55 years onwards. Marginally below what I ended my working career on. Finished up at 53. Took my accumulated leave. It couldn't be better.

Based upon your reactions and responses I can see you and I are not on the same page. You seem to view different ideas, views, opinions etc. to yours are a criticism. Perhaps some more considered thought would result in viewing things differently.

What about SPT?

Phar Lap and Froxy like this.
  19. kitdoctor

@willair I expected better of you. No doubt you'll offer up that it's not aimed at me and just a general statement. Just because I have a different view to you on the outlook for gold you now consider it's necessary to throw some veiled criticism at me. Let's even say I make a mistake or don't get something right. Don't you make mistakes? That's what can happen when making forecasts. Far easier to sit on the sideline in silence and then tell others who openly offer up a view they got it wrong.

@Fargo doesn't even hide his views. It's made pretty obvious with the "lol" and "vibrations..." comments. If I want to practice the Elliott wave approach and believe in the socionomic theory of finance then that's my decision.

What gives either of you the right to mock me or toss slurs at me or others for having different views? You don't. By all means engage in constructive discussion but what you're both doing is not that.

The current reality is that the large speculator cohort (the "dumb money" as they refer to them) are at a record extreme net-long in some 350000 gold futures and options contracts. This cohort gets it wrong time and time again. That's the way markets work, two sides to a trade. They did it in 2011 when gold prices peaked and they're on track to do it again. The only dumber group is central banks. They were selling gold in the late 1990s early 2000s after gold prices had been declining since the late 1990s.

The first important point is recognising who the dumb money is. The answer to that is they're all around us. Commentators, analysts, fund managers, large investor cohort groups, central banks etc. They appear smart but they can't help but herd together in the same direction in complex financial situations and that's what traps them. The second point is, the longer a trend is in place for a financial instrument the closer it is to ending. Human nature though fools us and we think the opposite, the current trend will continue on and on.

Let's wait and see what the gold price does. If no bear market unfolds, then I was wrong, I'll admit it. If I'm right, you won't hear it from me on this forum or in a PM.

Ardi and Redwing like this.
  20. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Kitdoctor,i just had a look at the statement i posted ..I don't see your name anywhere --the 12 out of 10 chart is my own words and is the way i look at things from the 28th may 2001 when ONE.TEL WENT broke ..

Maybe a simple way to explain is like in Creek mythology that period prior too the dot-com bust up just like ''ICARUS'' as in the fable about the man who fell to earth when he flew too close too the Sun and melted his feathers of wax..

Mistakes yes i have made a few over the years ,and i like to read what others think..

..Just because i don't agree with the charts --LICS --and several others that post about living the dream as some think i'm a xxxxwit and communicating cryptically that's their problem --with the numbers some are presenting and in my and mine alone in my simple view are optimistic ..

You warned me a while back about don't ask questions about your numbers you post ,when i asked were you trading on the charts you post you again said don't ask..

Just watching the Sun comes up as i write the reply and again ,if you think the 12x10 chart is about you then in a superficial way i never intended to invade your territory you play it your way and i will do what i do..

The very few that i talk to outside this site they all have one rare outlook,they all are have the capability of self-analysis ..

[​IMG]

Last edited: 30th Aug, 2019