ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

RAC certainly has the potential to 20-30bag from here. I would even take 15 to be honest. Id never have to work again! :)

Haven't been following IBX, my attention is moving to metals and EV as i think its early days and will be many other "large" opportunities in this space.

2. Swuzz

Swuzz Well-Known Member

Same for me with SOR.

3. DreamzUnlimited

DreamzUnlimited Well-Known Member

Thanks Codie. Which ones are you eyeing in metals/EV space?

I missed the SOR too, but I was reading about it. Probably too late?

Thanks
    DU

4. Millie

Millie Well-Known Member

Re: SOR

Strategic Elements operates as a registered Pooled Development Fund (PDF) on the Australian Stock Exchange under the code ‘SOR’.

Under the Federal Government PDF program our investors pay no tax on capital gains or dividends to compensate for the higher risk of investing in small and medium sized companies.

5. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

My extrapolation of price targets for RAC based on the CHM valuation.

They are time-based targets for fair-value with trials recruiting / underway (at least 2 patients dosed).

Extrapolation is based on the Edison revenue estimate and valuation for CHM, however they used a 10% probability of success and a 2027 start. The Bisantrene AML and Breast Cancer pipelines could potentially achieve first revenues by 2023 or 2024.

Edison estimate for CHM used a 10% probability of success, however probability of success for Bisantrene is higher for Breast Cancer and for AML due to the historic trials ( both the 1980s/90s trials and the EM AML trial in Israel). I have not adjusted the extrapolations for the improved probability of success.

Target by mid year is $9.38 (assuming Breast Cancer and EM AML trials each with at least 2 patients dosed).

DYOR. Not advice.

Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 1.14.41 pm.png
    Screen Shot 2021-01-20 at 1.15.30 pm.png

CHM.jpeg

Drifty, Empire, trinity168 and 3 others like this.
  6. LIDM

LIDM Well-Known Member

I ended up selling half at $13.50, it was going nuts!
    Happy to hold the rest while it consolidates and would buy more under $7.

ADV looks like it might have a good day today!

Codie likes this.
  7. LIDM

LIDM Well-Known Member

I would take a look at TLG. Just had SPP close at 1.45 which is keeping the lid on things for now. I imagine it will be heavily oversubscribed.
    Yes but only as a trade with IBXO - lots of attention on this one so could explode

DreamzUnlimited likes this.
  8. The_good_life

The_good_life Well-Known Member

What are peoples thoughts on ADN?

9. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

I bought into TLG early days and sold closer to $2, big potential.

Considering getting back in now.

10. wombat777

View ADN as a long-term growth play with a heavily-diversified business model.

If it helps, I've shared the below elsewhere. Not advice.

I went through all of ADN's resources and their studies and announcements to determine likely value of their in-ground resources. I then applied heavy discount factors 80% for the Measured & Indicated resources, 95% discount for the inferred resources.

Initial production is coming from the portion marked in red. But this $5.3B in-ground (undiscounted) for ADN's share is only 14% of ADN's total share of in-ground resource which is $38.2B (undiscounted). ADN have massive scope to grow production in the future.

Heavily-discounted the figures are AUD $1.06B and $2.71B (average 93% discount) respectively. It's the heavily discounted figure I used for the per-share value.

My heavily-discounted per-share value of what they have in the ground is $1.04.

The key here is they have a lot of scope for growth after their initial project ( which is low capex, fast-payback ). That means they will be able to rapidly shift to growth mode after achieving cashflow. I expect payback achieved during perhaps Q2 2023.

Screen Shot 2021-01-21 at 10.30.31 am.png

Ketsle, Drifty, Touristy and 2 others like this.
  11. Pier1

Pier1 Well-Known Member

Did you grab your sub $7’s today?

LIDM likes this.
  12. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Still have a small holding that was.purchased over 9 months ago..
    Long-term I think it will be a good investment ,but inbetween it runs on a swing range from 17 cents up too 34 cents ..imho..

The_good_life likes this.
  13. JazW

JazW Member

I second that. ADN got the foundations.

Are we due for quarterly anytime soon?

DYOR

The_good_life and inertia like this.
  14. The_good_life

The_good_life Well-Known Member

Thanks for the detailed post wombat! That's great.

15. wombat777

Thanks. A tricky resource to value.

In my experience, best to understand the value of what you are buying. That's why I don't like speculative drill plays. Better and lower risk to focus on mining exploration/development companies with a known resource in the ground. Plenty to choose from that are unloved.

16. DreamzUnlimited

Am just wondering if anyone out here into Copper shares on ASX. If so, which ones?

As far as I understand, we are due for a copper boom?

Thanks

17. kum yin lau

kum yin lau Well-Known Member

Hi,
    Only $6 more to go!
    I was wishfully thinking that I saw an Elliot wave. Time will tell.
    KY

18. wombat777

There is an announcement due by 28 February relating to the Breast Cancer trial. Quarterly due end of the week. There could be other news between now and the 28 February on the Leukaemia trial plans.

I think $3.68 by 28 February.

I expect Breast Cancer trial to start around May. Important context here is that Bisantrene worked very well historically for both Breast Cancer and Leukaemia so unusually high probability of success for a modern trial (we know the drug worked very well in the past). I think overseas investors could become more interested from mid year which could drive a re-rate closer to value of cancer stocks on US market.

A partnership could occur and any time, particularly after preclinical results for FTO.

At the moment price is roughly tracking the middle bowl. This chart is log scale and price has held this uptrend channel for 18 months due to the fundamentals.

Screen Shot 2021-01-25 at 5.49.32 pm.png

Watch section of video starting at exactly 10 minutes in the 2019 AGM video.

yannpiot, Drifty, trinity168 and 5 others like this.
  19. bismarck

bismarck Member

I agree with the macro Cu story, given economic recovery and electrification of everything.

I really like Ausquest, AQD. Obviously a speculative bet (potentially 10 bagger) but drilling highly prospective Cu intercepts in Peru.

Undemanding market cap ~$12m, no nonsense management team. Kicker for me is that their exploration for accepted projects is being funded by South32 so less dilution risk and gives you a sense of the confidence of the big boys.

obviously DYOR but think it’s worth a look.

DreamzUnlimited likes this.
  20. DreamzUnlimited

Property Investors! Ready to Pay Less Tax? Estimate how much Property Depreciation you can claim on your Investment Property. Washington Brown's calculator is the first calculator to draw on real properties to determine an accurate estimate.