ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

Can’t know with 100% certainty if it was a legitimate change of mind. The practice of placing orders to inflate depth of sell queue and then removing them is questionable ( particularly if they are buying with a second account ).

Better way to sell in low liquidity stocks is with smaller orders and ideally when there is newsflow & volume.

yannpiot, skater and PJ1 like this.
  2. LIDM

LIDM Well-Known Member

That would be a pretty big change of mind :D

3. luckyP

luckyP Well-Known Member

Hi, what is everyone buying in the new year? :)
    I got ADN, RAC, EML.

wombat777 likes this.
  4. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

I will just be looking to add more NVA & RAC in the short term as i can afford. Will look for other opportunities later in the year but for now increasing the positions in these 2 are the focus.

5. willair

willair Well-Known Member Premium Member

Nothing so far ,just BRN seems to going into another price level this morning ..imho..

rizzle, luckyP and Mws like this.
  6. yannpiot

yannpiot Well-Known Member

Mostly hoarding a lot more RAC and going for a high risk/high reward strategy this year. I held EML for most of last year which I regret - EML recovery has been sluggish. Might also look at ADN later.

luckyP and wombat777 like this.
  7. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Bought some more EML and ELO TSLA, New companies, LMND already up 56%. bought FVVR up32%. ASML up 38%. CRSP up 23,5%. The most risky one FUBO could bag 1000 more than likely crash and burn. down 24%, COUP down 1% FLGT down 2% Less speculative, for slower long term, adding to to DDOG. PINS, FSLY. WIX , ZS, ZNGA, ADSK. adding to already high weightings in high convict companies ZOOM,CRWD APPN and SHOP. On watch list ANET, NET RGEN QRVO, KNSL.TEAM.Sold SNOW when got to crazy price but watching. The only new posistion on ASX is a couple of specs, AMS and CSX,

Last edited: 11th Jan, 2021
    Froxy, yannpiot, MSB and 2 others like this.
  8. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Gotta just love compounding, after 14% rise last night LMND had a 25% rise on av acquisition cost and am now up 78%, and nearly 300% on first tranche in a month,

Ketsle, Rex, Codie and 2 others like this.
  9. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

overnight FUBO up 34%, FLGT 13%, FSLY, 5,5%, FVRR, DOCU 9% ZOOM 6%, PINS 5%. ZS 3.7%. LMND down 5%. the rest mostly up 1.5%.

10. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

4 bagged PME to-day, and 19 bagged since buying for 80c, 6 years ago, up $4.20 to-day to $36

11. Rex

Rex Well-Known Member

What opportunities do you see for AMS? I like the business but they seem to have missed revenue targets and underpeformed a bit recently. Do you think it's a slow burn?

12. essendonfan

essendonfan Well-Known Member

SYA has been going bananas since JV announcement. Lithium mine in Quebec, JV has access to Telsa.

13. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

I thought revenue growth was strong since July. It had 17% dip for FY 20 but ROC of 26%, up 35% first halve (operating profit $1m), down 59% second halve ( and operating loss of 6m, does this present oportunity?) But still 25% higher than FY 18.. Had a 200% increase in October. $33m in sales at end of December guidance was $28m + same as FY20 first halve. If Current growth rates are anything to go on. a return to the 4 yr average ROC of 50% could be expected.. But Yes the question is can that be done with a slow cash burn??? Can the cost of that growth be less than the revenue. Recent sales makes me think it can be cash flow positive soon It had a price to revenue multiple under 5 @ June.. The best opportunity is with its agreement with Apple and being the only company that can record to Apples Pro Res RAW format, with the large growing market, also opportunity with adobe and camera manufacturers. The founder has a good chunk of ownership, but what is of some concern is that the other directors dont.

willair, KarenNG and Rex like this.
  14. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Well done on this. I hope you bought more and had the conviction to hold. .60c in September, reached over $9 today. Nearly a 20 bagger in 3 months

Empire, JazW, LIDM and 1 other person like this.
  15. LIDM

LIDM Well-Known Member

Still holding! Helps calm the damage in silver/gold...

Also holding RAC + ADN because of this forum so thank you too. my fav thread on propertychat

yannpiot, JazW and wombat777 like this.
  16. milobear

milobear Well-Known Member

Well done on VUL. What was the reason for price rise? Lithium I'm guessing?

Edit: All good, just read an article about it.

17. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

LRS looks cheap right now at a $38m MC

@wombat777 are you familiar with them? Looks like they have the resource and depth. But i cant comment on grades and this is something you know a lot more about.

18. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

I'm skeptical about LRS. Grades generally need to be > 10% in enough holes to achieve at least an average grade of 10% halloysite content. So need uniform distribution of drill holes with sufficient grade. The halloysite also needs to be the right type of Halloysite.

Level of impurities also need to be low, otherwise processing opex increases.

Brightness is also a critical factor. Less bright = greater opex in refining.

The cheap entry for ADN is via MEP. Both will benefit from the run to cashflow, much lower risk than the speculative halloysite drill plays.

LIDM, willair and Codie like this.
  19. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Also hit a high of $14 today. Insane run. That would have been life changing for many. It was as low as 0.04c a little over 12 months ago.

$10k would have seen you hit $3.5m - Coulda, shoulda, woulda!

20. DreamzUnlimited

DreamzUnlimited Well-Known Member

I am just kicking myself, for not getting into VUL. Had a look, and then never bothered. SIGH ....

So what's the next VUL? Is that RAC? :)

Also is anyone out here paying attention to IBX? I am holding a little bit since last year and is up 130%

Last edited: 20th Jan, 2021
    yannpiot likes this.