ASX Shares 10 bagger

Discussion in 'Shares & Funds' started by kum yin lau, 5th Mar, 2019.

Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
  1. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

Great I have had my eye on ADN for awhile now but don't currently hold. Need to do some more research on this but haven't yet. Thanks for the direction.

CATL has invested in PSL as well but I think graphite has the better upside

2. Omnidragon

Omnidragon Well-Known Member

Here’s a potential one ... Aroa IPO

3. Property Baron

Property Baron Well-Known Member

When does the IPO start?

4. Omnidragon

Late Jul or early Aug it seems

5. Omnidragon

Another potential 10-bagger to watch. 4D Medical IPO
    Book closed in an hour today

6. Property Baron

Whats the easiest way to have a crack at some of these, do I need a broker and do most of you fellas do it yourself?

d_walsh likes this.
  7. wombat777

wombat777 Well-Known Member

You need to read between the lines but the RAC announcement yesterday is overwhelmingly positive, hence the market reaction.

I guess the thing to understand is
    • the new study will give RACE a better understanding of why the drug works the way it does, so this will help them in how they plan their strategy and trials
    • the new study started out as an activity to scan lots of old agents to determine their potential for targeted cancer treatment ( it turned out that the RAC's drug has the best results )
    • it improves the potential
    We can expect RAC to do an evaluation of the findings in the study and report back to market in the weeks to months ahead.

https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/20200629/pdf/44k1fl341s29mh.pdf

Two Mighty New Molecules May Kill Cancer Cells Others Can't | City of Hope

Screen Shot 2020-06-30 at 11.24.44 am.png

8. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

i haven’t been watching for 2 days and am annoyed I’ve missed 20% in gains!! I went to dip in at 0.45c the other day and got sidetracked since.

9. wombat777

I added to my holding today and twice a couple of weeks ago.

I'm not expecting much newsflow in the next 2 weeks but there is not much liquidity.

10. Codie

Codie Well-Known Member

What would you say your current average buy in price is? I know I should be buying on price but at 0.70c I’m late to the party, again

11. Omnidragon

Yea Bells had the deal unfortunately. Need to be a client. It going up a lot on day 1 is good, but I think with some of these things if you take a longer term view it can still have significant upside after (eg APX is APT).

12. wombat777

Prefer not to share specifics. I’m under 100% profit.

RAC is an interesting stock. Well beyond 10-bagger potential ( look for unrisked calculations in my PDF below ).

Page 14 is key to understanding potential value ( RAC are basically doing for AML as Micromet did for ALL ).

Obviously DYOR. Make your own decisions.

Attached Files:

Codie likes this.
  13. Property Baron

Yea ok missed the boat I guess. Might look into signing up to Bell's. I thought it would be easier to do it yourself, cut out the middle man?

14. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Sold 30% of APT for $65 and 6000% gain, originally bought as Touch Corp 41/2 years ago for $1.70, selling phone cards at 711 stores, growing customers @ 70% and revenue @ 85% with a price 100x revenue. TCH bought 30% of APT (customer) pre IPO which later merged at .64 for 1, meaning my $1.70 TCH got me $ 1.10 APT . Credit must go to Matt Joass for his great advice and insight. APT has been giving me 300% a day ROI some days, including to-day on my remaining shares, which now cost me nothing, all profit !, I can also sell some losers to to offset capital gains to give me more income which will also let the winners keep compounding away increasing performance %. Mean while the property used to fund the purchase has also doubled in value, rent has increased 30% while interest rate has dropped 50%.

Last edited: 2nd Jul, 2020
    Drifty, Brady, marty998 and 4 others like this.
  15. Omnidragon

Yea they add a lot of value. For example there was a placement on TPW yesterday at $5.70. Opened at $7.00 today.

Also they provide research etc which means you might come across a co you’ve never heard of before. That’s what happened on my NVX. You can also meet management through them etc. My biggest win was I was shown KDR when it was around 7c ended up being taken out at $1.00+ by Wesfarmers. And I had a bunch of options too ended up doing like a 40 bagger on it.

I mean their value is kind of what you make of it. If you’re just using them to buy/sell a share you already know about yourself, of course they’re more expensive than using Commsec

16. Property Baron

Can I ask what sort of fee I would be looking at, is it a yearly thing or pay as you use type scenario?

17. Omnidragon

It's just brokerage when you trade through them. There's no fee for being a client generally. Depends what you negotiate with them but can be anywhere between 0.1% to say 0.5% I've seen

Property Baron likes this.
  18. wombat777

A bit more insight into RAC here - this was released last Friday and would be a cause of some of the volumes in the last week.

https://www.biotechdaily.com.au/media/Dr Boreham/RAC Jun 26 2020.pdf

In the 1980s and 1990s, more than 40 clinical trials covering 2,000 patients confirmed both the lack of cardiotoxicity and the anti-tumor activity.

“We got efficacy (data) and a King Kong-sized file on safety, based on hundreds of patients,” Dr Cullity says.
    and

Generally speaking, acute myeloid leukaemia is an aggressive cancer resulting in only 34 percent of patients surviving for more than a year. The odds reduce to 20 percent on the first relapse and eight percent on the second.

The trials (carried out mainly in France) showed a complete remission rate of 38 to 72 percent, or an average 48 percent across 85 patients.

An interesting thing to point out is the FDA approved another Leukemia drug based on a complete remission rate of just 21%. The FDA's interest is basically in improvement in patient outcomes. So if there is a significant chance that duration of survival will be improved by a drug then the FDA will approve the drug.

So the historic trials plus the Israel trial provide fairly high confidence that the drug will be successful in further trials.

KayTea and Codie like this.
  19. Fargo

Fargo Well-Known Member

Bagged WSP up 50% this week, and up 25% on purchase price to-day. Also 50% up on LVNG for the week and 50% on KGN SPP shares, only got 104 though

20. Omnidragon

Another bottom drawer IPO. DUG Technology.
    KGN + TPW done well yes