Join Australia's most dynamic and respected property investment community
There a number of avenues you may use to seek technical support about the forum or your account. The nature of the question or problem will determine which might be the best option for you
- For general questions about how to use the forums where another helpful member or moderator might be able to quickly provide an answer, you should post in the Forum Usage Help forum. Do NOT post questions that specifically relate to your personal account on the forums.
- You might also try asking general questions about how to use the forums in the Chatroom - but remember, even if there are people online in the chat, they might not actually be at their computer or might be busy working on other things and not actively watching the chat. Do NOT private message a staff member in the chatroom asking for help or support.
- For specific questions about your account, please use the Contact Us form to send a query to the administration team. Alternatively, you may send an email to [email protected]. Never send us your password - we do not need to know what it is and emailing your password is a security risk.
- Please do not start a Private Conversation with Simon or email Simon directly asking for technical support. Simon is not always available to help, but he does employ admin staff who can help with most simple requests. Using the contact form or sending an email to the Support email address is the most effective approach to get timely support. If the matter is something that can only be dealt with by Simon, it will be escalated to him through our helpdesk system.
- Do NOT post questions in a profile post of a staff member expecting an answer - this is not private (all members can see profile posts!), and may not be seen by someone who can help you in a timely manner.
- If you have a complaint about a post, profile post, or private conversation message - or if you feel they do not comply with our forum rules - please use the "Report" link next to the content to report it to the moderation team. The moderators have a system for managing and tracking these reports, so Reporting a post is far more efficient than emailing or starting a Private Conversation with a moderator or administrator.
- For questions about membership payments or invoices, please email [email protected].
- For questions about advertising or sponsorship, please email [email protected].